- Salman Khan’s bodyguard Shera joined the Shiv Sena on Friday.
- Shera had reached Matoshree Niwas, where she was given party membership.
- This has been announced through the Twitter handle of Shiv Sena.
- Salman Khan’s bodyguards joined the Shiv Sena in the presence of party chief Uddhav Thackeray and Yuva Sena president Aditya Thackeray on Friday, according to news agency ANI.
- Shiv Sena gave this information on its official Twitter handle. On Twitter, wrote in the Marathi language – Gurmeet Singh alias Shera, a loyal and trusted of actor Salman Khan, joined Shiv Sena in Matoshree today in presence of Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray and Yuva Sena president Aditya Thackeray.
- Significantly, elections are going to be held in Maharashtra soon and Shera can play an important role on behalf of Shiv Sena.
- In these pictures, Shera is seen keeping a saffron flower on her shoulder and holding a sword in her hand. Shiv Sena has shared many pictures of him.
- Shera is the main bodyguard of actor Salman Khan. Shera has lived behind Salman Khan as his shadow for the last 20 years.
- Salman also does not consider him less than his family. Shera’s real name is Gurmeet Singh Jolly.
- Assembly elections are going to be held in Maharashtra on 21 October. Shiv Sena and BJP are contesting elections together.
- The Shiv Sena for 124 seats and BJP and its allies for the remaining 164 seats are in the fray.
- The results of this election will come on 24 October. There are about 8.94 crore voters in Maharashtra.
अभिनेते सलमान खान जी यांचे निष्ठावंत व विश्वासू गुरमीत सिंग उर्फ शेरा जी यांनी आज मातोश्री निवासस्थानी येथे शिवसेना पक्षप्रमुख मा. श्री. उद्धव साहेब ठाकरे आणि युवासेनाप्रमुख @AUThackeray यांच्या उपस्थितीत शिवसेनेत जाहीर प्रवेश केला. pic.twitter.com/UQ2YN4CAnp
— ShivSena – शिवसेना (@ShivSena) October 18, 2019