- Despite the release of Ayushmann Khurrana’s film ‘Bala’, Akshay Kumar’s ‘Housefull 4’ has done well in the third weekend, due to which the film is now very close to the 200 crore mark.
- The film will cross this stage in the third week.
- The third week of ‘Housefull 4’ started on 8 November. According to trade analyst Ramesh Bala, the film earned 1.95 crores on the third Friday, while earnings rose on Saturday and Sunday.
- While the film received 2.80 crores on Saturday, it collected 4.35 crores on Sunday.
- After the third weekend, Housefull 4 now has a collection of 17 days to 198.83 crores.
- That is, the film is only 1.17 crore away from the important milestone of 200 crores.
- It is believed that the film will be received in the next two days.
- With this, ‘Housefull 4’ remains at the sixth position in this year’s highest-grossing films list.
- This is Akshay’s third film to get an entry in this list.
- Mission Mangal is at fifth position with 2001.16 crores, while Kesari is at fifth position with 153 crores.
War – 317 Crore
Kabir Singh – 278.24 crores
Uri – 244.06 Crore
India – 209.36 Crore
Mission Mars – 200.16 Crore
Housefull 4- 198.83 Crore
Total Dhamaal – 154.30 Crore
Kesari – 153 Crore
Chhichore – 150.36 Crore
Saho- 149 Crore