- Bollywood actress Gul Panag has been in the news for a few days for her pictures.
- Gul Panag caught everyone’s attention by sharing the first 20-year-old picture.
- Along with that, she has shared some pictures with his son, which is being discussed a lot.
- Now even Prime Minister Narendra Modi has blessed the video of Gul Panag’s son.
- Prime Minister Modi retweeted the video shared on Gul Panag’s Twitter account.
- Actually, Gul Panag had uploaded a video of her son on social media, in which her son Nihal sees and recognizes the photo of PM Modi on the cover page of a magazine.
- In the caption accompanying this video, he wrote, ‘Now Nihal has started recognizing PM Narendra Modi in magazines and newspapers.
- Most mornings he happily tells me pointing towards them. I made him do it in front of the camera with great difficulty.
- After that PM Modi retweeted this video.
So Nihal now promptly identifies @narendramodi in magazines & newspapers. Gleefully pointing him out me – often first thing in the morning. I managed to make him do it 'for the camera'. @Openthemag pic.twitter.com/lQCLWqQOeZ
— Gul Panag (@GulPanag) October 16, 2019
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) October 17, 2019