Home Trending Deepika got angry when asked questions on #MeToo, said- why not ask...
- The #MeToo movement, which started in India in the year 2018, shook the nation.
- Actress Tanushree Dutta had accused senior actor Nana Patekar of sexual exploitation, after which many women from the film industry, from all over the country, told about the misdeeds with them and exposed people.
- Due to this movement, the names of Bollywood’s famous actors, directors and producers were revealed.
- Names of many celebs including Sajid Khan, Alok Nath, Kailash Kher, Anu Malik were included.
- Now during an interview, actress Deepika Padukone was asked to tell about the #MeToo movement and her experience in the Bollywood industry.
- On this, Deepika retorted and asked why these questions are not asked from sports personalities.
- Deepika said that she has never seen any cricketer or sports person facing such questions, but every actor is asked the same question.
- Deepika also said that sexual exploitation is not just a part of the film industry, but this problem is carried everywhere. There is a need to eliminate this fact from everywhere.