Home Politics Ashok Tanwar’s sensational allegations on Congress, said- not one but 14 tickets...
- In the Haryana Assembly Election 2019, the former state head of the party, Dr. Ashok Tanwar, who has created trouble for the Congress, has again made sensational allegations.
- Tanwar said here that not one but 14 tickets were sold in the Congress. Earlier, Tanwar had accused Sohna of selling tickets for Rs five crore.
- Tanwar targeted many leaders including former CM Bhupendra Singh Hooda here.
- Ashok Tanwar resigned from the Congress, angry with his neglect in ticket distribution in the assembly elections.
- He recently accused senior Congress leaders of selling party tickets for Rs five crore. Dr. Ashok Tanwar has once again targeted senior leaders of the party.
- Tanwar, who reached Yamunanagar, alleged that a total of 14 tickets have been sold in the Congress. They are collecting records of this and will soon disclose on the basis of evidence.
- He said that those who ruin the Congress are the ones who have the responsibility. He said that these people have immersed the party in their interests.